Can I fall asleep in the float pod?
Yes, many people safely fall asleep in the Pod as a result of being so relaxed. Your Brain goes into that Deep Rem Sleep. Fear of “Rolling Over” the solution is so dense it is very difficult to turn over. If this were to happen the Salt in the Water would irritate the eyes and nose and immediately wake the floater.
Book your appointment online or call (513) 913-7373 if you have any questions about floating. Buy a Membership online. We recommend you float at least four times to get the full flotation therapy effects.
- Flotation therapy for athletes
- Preparing for your float experience
- What if I’m claustrophobic
- Can I float if I am pregnant
- What if I have my period
- What is used to keep the pod clean