Our infrared saunas use heat and light to help relax and detoxify the body. It promotes relaxation by helping to balance your body’s level of cortisol.
- Need Detoxification?
- Chronic Pain Relief?
- Healthier Skin?
- Weight Loss?
- Better Cardiovascular Health?
Also called far-infrared saunas or near-infrared saunas, these omit infrared light waves that create heat in the body, causing you to sweat and release stored “toxins.”
Mason Skin Clinic and Float Center is conveniently located in Mason Ohio close to West Chester, Loveland, Lebanon, Fairfield, as well as, the surrounding area of Cincinnati with the Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna for Detoxification, Chronic Pain, Weight loss, Healthier Skin, Anti-Aging and Better Cardiovascular Health! Buy now and schedule your appointment online or call at (513) 913-7373!
What is Infrared Sauna Light good for
- Infrared Sauna using Mid-infrared light – is best to assist in weight loss and improved circulation.
- Infrared Sauna using Near infrared light – (the wavelengths closest to visible light) is best for chronic pain management and skin purification..
- Infrared Sauna using Far infrared light – reduces blood pressure and is whole-body detoxifying.
Infrared Sauna featured on the Dr. OZ Show
Infrared Saunas were recently featured on Dr. Oz who discussed how Infrared Saunas are beneficial to health and longevity and listed them among the top high tech ways to extend your life.
What are the different programs for the Infrared Sauna
- provides natural pain relief by reducing inflammation and
- while near Infrared Sauna LEDs penetrate the tissue to promote cellular repair
at a medium, constant intensity level using near, mid and far infrared light
- relieve back, neck, shoulder, joint, chronic pain and arthritis pain
- researchers studying heat responsive pain have observed remarkable therapeutic benefits by using continuous low level heat
- accumulative results, but you will feel relief after the first Infrared Sauna session (usually) it is suggested you do Infrared Sauna sessions at least once a week
- starts at a high intensity to increases the body’s core temperature then reduces to a low, comfortable intensity level
- strengthens the body immune system
- detox from heavy metals in your body
- improves vascular access flow to reach toxins at the cellular level using mid and far infrared light
- helps with colitis, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, auto-immune disease, immune deficiency states, autism, ADD and ADHD
- sauna detoxification in the Infrared Sauna states that the build-up of toxic substances can lead to a host of common illnesses
- helps the body’s biochemical processes function efficiently so that we are better able to digest the nutrients in our foods
- ridding the body of these toxins through a natural Infrared Sauna detox may help relieve symptoms, prevent future illness and increase overall health and vitality
- the Infrared Sauna is accumulative results, but you will feel amazing after the first Infrared Sauna session it is suggested you do Infrared Sauna sessions at least once a week
- improve your skin appearance along with anti aging
- low, constant intensity level penetrates tissue to help with various skin
- near IR LEDs reduce wrinkles, improves elasticity and firmness and overall skin tone promoting anti-aging benefits and makes your skin look radiant
- regular use may also help to reduce cellulite trapped beneath the skin
- open wounds heal quicker with reduced scarring
- this setting uses near, mid and far Infrared heat therapy which helps acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns and any skin lesions or cuts
A study published in The Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy showed significant improvements in skin appearance after just 12 weeks of sauna skin therapy using Near-Infrared Technology. Participants experienced a reduction in wrinkles and crow’s feet, as well as improved overall skin tone, including softness, smoothness, elasticity, clarity and firmness. Sunlighten’s Solo carbon custom spectrum is the only infrared sauna heater on the market with near-infrared technology!
- starts at a high intensity to stimulate the cardiovascular system then reduces to a medium level
- as the body works to cool itself, there is an increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate similar to exercise this setting uses mid and far infrared light
- studies show that just 30 minutes can burn upwards of 600 calories
- when using the sauna the core body temperature increases and the body works hard to cool it down which then causes an increase in heart rate, metabolic rate and cardiac output
- sunlighten’s infrared heat therapy raises core body temperature causing passive cardiovascular conditions. Your body’s natural response to infrared heat therapy is to increase circulation and sweat allowing you to burn calories while you relax
- Far, mid and near infrared rays induce deep relaxation as they relieve
muscle tension at a low, comfortable intensity promoting overall stress
reduction with regular use
- starts at a high intensity to increase heart rate and cardiac output then lowers to sustain heart rate level uses near, mid and far
- increase in blood flow similar to regular exercise that mirrors the benefits of a passive cardiovascular workout
- regular infrared sauna use – especially in the mid-infrared range – has been shown to significantly stimulate blood flow
- even after your health sauna session is completed
- a cardio workout has never been so relaxing
- improved circulation and Quick Muscle Recovery
Lowers Blood Pressure
- circulation increases to promote healthy blood pressure
- only sunlighten saunas are backed by clinical research that shows a reduction in systolic and diastolic blood pressure. Both are key factors in maintaining a healthy heart
- as part of a blood pressure therapy program, regular use of a Sunlighten Infrared Sauna is good for your heart
- in the U.S. alone, one in three adults suffers from heart disease, stroke or some other form of cardiovascular disease in their lifetime. High blood pressure increases your risk of getting heart disease, kidney disease or serious stroke
Only Sunlighten Saunas have been clinically determined to provide one of the best, natural ways to lower blood pressure. In a 2005 clinical study by the University of Missouri Kansas City, Sunlighten’s Solo carbon heaters were shown to lower blood pressure through a program of 30 minute Infrared Sauna session 3 times per week. The study concluded that Sunlighten Infrared Sauna Therapy dilated blood vessels and reduced the volume of their inner lining, thus increasing circulation to promote healthy blood pressure.
“The cardiovascular cleansing properties of Sunlighten saunas allow the circulatory system to have increased circulation and oxygenation while lowering blood pressure.” By: Dr. Rachael West
What will the Infrared Sauna do for you
- have better blood circulation which means more toxins flow from the cellular level to the skin’s surface to improve cell health
- aids in muscle recovery
- strengthen’s the immune system while using the Infrared Sauna.
What are some facts when using the Infrared Sauna?
Sunlighten’s research-backed near infrared heating technology can strengthen the immune system. In fact, a NASA study showed this same near infrared therapy, delivered by LEDs deep into body tissue, can quadruple cell health and tissue growth.1
Several studies have shown that LEDs (like those found in our mPulse Infrared Saunas) stimulate white blood cell production and collagen growth by increasing energy at the cellular level.
“Regardless of the extent of the injury, someone who regularly uses this type of sauna will recover faster...It doesn’t add additional stress to the body or the injury. It actually works with the body to heal.” while using the Infrared Sauna
-Dr. Jeffrey Spencer – University of Southern California
Mason Skin Clinic and Float Center serving West Chester, Loveland, Lebanon, Fairfield and the surrounding area of Cincinnati with the Infrared Sauna for Detoxification, Chronic Pain, Weightloss, Healthier Skin, Anti-Aging and Better Cardiovascular Health!!
Schedule your appointment for your Infrared Sauna today with Mason Skin Clinic and Float center at (513) 913-7373!